Teach, travel, and explore Thailand with MediaKids Academy! Your journey begins here.
What the job entails:
We’re looking for a qualified full-time high school English teacher for Nongkhai province for the November 2023 semester. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree related to English
What we have to offer:
• 37,000 Thai Baht monthly salary
• 3,000 Thai Baht monthly housing allowance
• Experienced international team of staff supporting you throughout the semester
• Non-B working visa reimbursement of 3,000 baht upon contract completion
• Free work permit
• All paperwork sorted by our staff
• Free accident insurance
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Full curriculum and textbooks provided by MediaKids
• Maximum of 24 classes per week
• Free orientation and training course
• Assistance with opening a Thai bank account and obtaining a Thai sim card
• Semester-to-semester contract for flexibility
Who and what we’re looking for:
• Native English speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
• Bachelor's degree holders relate to English (from an accredited university)
• With teaching experience and TEFL/TESOL certification (preferred, but not required!)
• 21-50 years old
• Passion for teaching and making an impact in students’ lives
• Motivated individuals with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Desire to learn more about and immerse in the Thai culture
Where to send your application:
• Email HR@mediakidsacademy.com with the subject "NONGKHAI APPLICATION"
• Visit our website at mediakidsacademy.com/apply-now/
Who we are:
MediaKids Academy is one of the most recognized teaching placement agencies in Thailand. Most of our partner schools are located in the northeast (Esan), the country’s largest region, where you can immerse in the local community and experience authentic Thai culture while making a difference.
To learn more about us, our placements, programs, and benefits, visit our website at mediakidsacademy.com. We look forward to working with you!
Check out teacher videos and testimonials on our YouTube channel: