We have an opportunity in the following location: Rom Klao Rd, Soi 17. We require an experienced, reliable and enthusiastic NES teacher to add to our existing team. If you possess these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Rom Klao Rd (near Soi 17) One position at a well-equipped co-ed Secondary School – Four Skills English. Multimedia facilities, air conditioned, modern classrooms equipped with big screen TVs. Comfortable, air conditioned teachers' room. Good students and a solid SIAM team in place. EP program: Four skills– 11 month contract. School buses service the school from a variety of locations - Full curriculum provided. Start date: Currently open and running so immediate start potential.
• Bachelor’s Degree (must be completed)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is a must
• A reliable and positive character
• Be aged between 24 and 55 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be fully vaccinated against COVID 19
• Be willing to potentially demo / submit a demo video if selected
• Online teaching platform experience
The following would also prove advantageous:
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
What we offer:
• Strong NES salary package with bonuses as advertised
• Immediate start with all national holidays paid during employment period
• Annual contract review
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per academic year
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• Health insurance - *after contract signed and work commenced
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials provided
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to join our team of teachers at this location, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com.
Only shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment. Proof of vaccination will be requested at the appropriate juncture.