EAL TEACHER CO-ORDINATOR
We are seeking an experienced, qualified teacher to lead out EAL Department.
The successful applicant must;
• have a passion and desire to provide and promote an excellent EAL program.
• have a Bachelor Degree in a related field (B.A., B. Ed, PGCE) as well as an EAL qualification (TEFL,CELTA).
• have experience Coordinating EAL programs.
• have experience managing staff.
• have an up-to-date knowledge of EAL programs and best practice.
• be able to communicate effectively with academic and administration staff.
• have a native English language background.
A detailed role description will be made available upon request. It is strongly encouraged that applicants consider this role description.
Applications including a cover letter and CV are to be sent to
Mr. Brenton Hall
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
no later than February 15th 2023
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!