All Aboard English Academy is a private English language school located in Tianmu, a centrally located area of Taipei City, Taiwan. Our school implements a research-backed United States standards based curriculum that blends English language arts with the needs of English language learners in a foreign country (EFL). Our students range in age from 4 to 17 and come from public and private schools all over Taipei. We believe in providing an environment where students receive a lot of individual attention, so there are no more than 6 students per class, allowing for a great deal of teacher-student interactions, as well as peer-to-peer collaboration. We strive to provide not only the best English education in Taipei, but also to encourage the emotional and social development of children at our school. We believe that each child is unique and has individual needs that we work to meet as we set students up to be lifelong learners and independent thinkers.
We are looking for teachers who possess the following attributes:
- Love working with kids!
- Professional, positive, and patient.
- Excited to learn about a new curriculum, system of classroom management, and school culture.
- Enthusiastic about growing as an educator.
- Have prior teaching experience with children.
- Preferably have a teaching license from an accredited program and/or TESOL certification.
- Able to commit to two-year teaching contract, with possibility of extension.
Here is what we offer to teachers who join our team:
- Competitive monthly salary, based on teaching hours, qualifications, and experience.
- Contract completion bonus (upon completion).
- Raise when signing a new contract after completion of the first one.
- A fun, positive teaching environment.
- A supportive administrative staff (i.e. help with communication with parents, assistance getting adjusted to the school and city, offers comments and suggestions on teaching-related topics when relevant).
- A thorough, detailed curriculum to implement, complete with daily lesson plans, classroom activities, homework, quizzes, tests, rubrics, and Letters to Caregivers already prepared.
- Flexibility in designing your own teaching activities, making adjustments to curriculum, and putting your own touches on the school and your classes.
- Small class sizes, with no more than 6 students per class.
- Free ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Housing provided for your first two weeks in Taipei.
- Airport pick-up and delivery to housing.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Health and labor insurance coverage.
- Government-issued work permit and assistance in applying for an ARC (Alien Residence Card).
- Assistance finding housing.
If this once-in-a-lifetime teaching opportunity interests you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to set up a time to talk with us via Skype or on the phone. If you would like to apply for a teaching position, please email us with the following documents:
- An up-to-date résumé.
- A cover letter.
- Two professional references (please supply the name and title of the reference, your relationship with the individual, and his or her email address).
- A personal statement explaining why you chose to become a teacher, why you would like to teach overseas, and anything else that is relevant to your application.
For additional information on our school, please take a look at our school website (www.allaboardenglish.com) or email us directly (email@example.com)
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!