Full-Time position in Tainan with competitive pay and benefits!
Chang Jung Senior High School International Division partners with Cambridge Assessment International Education, OxfordAQA and British Council Partner Schools to deliver high-standard bilingual and English-medium secondary education to students in southern Taiwan.
Our curriculum focuses on science, business, math and English, and is supported by extensive reading and soft skills education. Our aim is to provide a solid pathway through the International GCSE and A level exams leading to English medium tertiary study at universities all over the world.
As an expanding institution, we are seeking qualified and experienced teachers of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, and ESL to meet our growing needs.
• Working Hours: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm. 1 hour lunch break
• Working Days: Monday to Friday.
• Vacations: 6 ~ 8 weeks of annual paid vacation.
• Starting Date: February & September, 2023.
• Qualifications: Bachelor’s or above in the subject to be taught. A recognized teaching qualification is desirable.
• Monthly Pay: NT$ 65K~85K
• Other Benefits: Year End Performance Bonus and Airfare Allowance
• Students’ ages: Junior and Senior High School
• Class Size: 6 - 15 students
• Contact Person: HR
• Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: No.79, Sec 2, Linsen Rd., East Dist., Tainan City 701, Taiwan
Native English-speaker with an ARC via marriage or APRC is preferred. Hold a valid passport (at least 6 months).
Applicants should be experienced in teaching an exam-oriented curriculum to junior and/or senior high school students whose native language is not English, enjoy teaching and learning, and be a flexible team-player.