1. Teach oral and written English Language using the Cambridge International English as the first language curriculum. Maximum 25 teaching hours per week.
2. Ensure supervision, protection, and care of all children.
3. Plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities that provide opportunities for learning, exploration, and growth with an emphasis on supporting individual needs and independence.
4. Engage in constructive communication with all team members, children, and parents.
5. Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement.
6. Participating in social activities with students organized by the school.
7. Actively engage in student learning.
8. Respect and value each child’s social, cultural, and religious background and by example, provide mutual respect and tolerance.
9. Undertake the teaching of the subject in accordance with the school’s agreed policies and guidelines.
10. Provide planning documents identifying specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension, and assessment, to the Principal, Vice Principal, or Lead Teacher.
11. Evidence of good classroom practice and excellent teaching, including the use of different learning styles.
12. Teach and guide those who need extra support in learning the English language.
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!