Our TEFL teaching institution Haida HR is looking for English teachers to work in Shenzhen, China with them. This is an excellent opportunity to earn a good salary in a low-cost economy, and save some money, as well experience one of the most culturally rewarding places in the world!
NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Why work in China?
· New culture to immerse yourself in.
· Opportunities to travel during the holidays in your spare time. So much to see!
· Save money more effectively.
· Looks great on your CV when it comes to experience.
· Improve language skills.
· Meet new friends.
· Teaching English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
· Kindergarten, Primary & Secondary school positions.
· Prepare and deliver lessons to Chinese speaking students.
· Besides teaching daily English lessons, participate in school English culture events, open day lessons to parents etc.
· Working days: Monday-Friday, weekends off Working hours: 8:00-16:30. 16 hours teaching per week.
. Relocation assistance.
· Paid Winter and Summer Holidays including National holidays.
· Accommodation or Housing Allowance provided.
· Social medical insurance provided.
· Flight reimbursement at the end of the contract completion.
· Professional school interview guide and preparation.
· Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision.
· Legal Z working visa.
· Annual salary increases.
· Free food provided during the working schedule.
· Native English Speaker
. BA degree.
· 120 hours TEFL/TESOL certificate – This can be completed during the time you prepare for the role.
. A clean criminal background.
How to apply
Please send CV/Resume through to email@example.com
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!