Two Native English-Speaking Teachers to Teach Phonics for G.1-2-3 &
English for G.7-9
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 160 foreign teachers and is one of the 50 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, near Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao Road next to Romklao soi 44. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘
• Two native English-speaking teachers with a bachelor’s degree to teach Phonics for
grade 1-2-3 and English for G.7-9
Starting date: All positions start now or immediately.
1. The native English-speaking teachers need to graduate at least with a bachelor’s
degree in any field.
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least one year contract.
The salaries for native English-speaking teachers are the followings:
1. A bachelor’s degree is 35,000 Bath + 3,000 Baht (Housing allowance) = 38,000 Baht.
2. A master’s degree is 37,000 Baht + 3,000 Baht (housing allowance) = 40,000 Baht.
3. And a doctorate degree is 39,000 Baht + 3,000 Baht (housing allowance) = 42,000
1. Approximately 2 months of school holiday a year starting from the second year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank. Long holidays salary between
March – May are paid in full.
3. Health insurance premium of 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the first day of
4. The school pays for a visa and work permit on the second year of the employment
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. No afternoon and weekend activity.
8. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
9. Teaching load is about 20-24 periods per week.
10. Air-conditioned classrooms with 25 students in a class is at IEP Programme and some
classes are at the Bilingual Programme.