Pan-Asia International School (an IB World School), Bangkok is seeking well qualified Physical and Health Education Facilitator (Teacher) with immediate start.
JOB HIRING FOR PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION FACILITATOR (Teacher)
1. A graduate of bachelor’s degree – 4 years preferably in Physical Education, Science or Health related.
2. Physically fit
3. Knows how to swim - lifeguard training is not required but is a plus
4. Teaching experience: at least 1-2 years
5. Love for sports and physical activity
6. First aid training at least basic life support
7. Excellent understanding of physical fitness and safety concerns
8. Athletic ability
9. Understanding of students’ disabilities and adaptive PE techniques
10. Good communication skills
11. Compassion and respect for all students
12. Coaching skills and experience is a plus
Applicant should be well qualified in the field and must possess at least 2-3 years of teaching computer and design to students in an international school or a school with medium of instruction as English. He/she should have a pleasing personality, good work ethics and a proven track record of graduating high school students.
All applicants for a teaching position at Pan – Asia International School must have at least a ‘teaching degree’ and a minimum of two-three consecutive years teaching experience. These are some of the requirements foreign national needs to work as a teacher in Thailand in order to obtain a work permit.
For all at PAIS, the safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. Before we can consider an appointment we must be in receipt of:
- Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from the local country
- Appropriate references from current and previous employer
For this position above, PAIS requires at least a Bachelor's Degree in the field and a minimum of 2 - 3 years of teaching experience in international schools. Degree in education and IB school teaching experience will be an added plus.
Recruitment procedures require all applicants called for an interview to present their original documents and be ready for a teaching demonstration if required.
Salaries are competitive and based on experience.
Benefits: Health insurance, paid holidays, 1 year visa and work-permit expenses shouldered by the school, free lunch, PD opportunities and child’s tuition fee discount.
Salary range: 25,000 Baht/month
If you would like to be considered for a teaching position at our school, please e-mail your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume, degree, education documents with recent photo to email@example.com (shared link through ajarn.com may not be considered).