Cloud 9 International is seeking an energetic, creative and outgoing preschool homeroom teacher who has experience working with young children aged 2-6 years old. Candidates must have a university degree, love playing and working with children, be able to sing well, and be a native speaker of English. With good interpersonal skills, you are able to work very well with others and are a team-player.
Our goal at Cloud 9 Preschool is to nurture children’s development in a fun English-speaking environment where they communicate and enjoy various subjects (such as Math, Drama, Science, etc) in English in a natural way.
1. Experience working with and caring for young children
2. Native English speaker
3. Must have a university degree
4. Can sing well and know many children’s songs
5. Energetic, positive and enthusiastic
6. Proper working visa *Available sponsorship
7. Commitment to the position for at least one year
Starting Date: March, 2023
Salary range: ¥260,000 ~ 300,000/month (based on experience)
Subsidised health insurance and pension
Visa sponsorship available
6 weeks paid vacation / Golden Week, Summer, Obon, Christmas vacation
- Teaching multiple subjects to the children in the preschool course
- Supervising and interacting with children during lunch periods and outdoor play time
- Participating in / Leading morning fitness activities
- Planning craft activities
- Creating teaching resources
- Teaching children aged 3-12 in the afternoon English conversation courses
- Communicating with parents
- Participating in school events such as Sports day, Open School, Halloween party, Christmas party, etc
- Participating in field trips and swimming classes
- Attending and contributing to staff meetings
Accommodation: Teachers have the option of staying in a company-organised apartment located near the school. (2DK)
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining the teaching team at Cloud 9 International. Please understand that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Only successfully screened applicants will be contacted and asked to attend an interview at a mutually convenient time.
To apply, email email@example.com
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!