Siriwat Wittaya School is looking for a Chemistry Teacher for secondary school
ALL applicants must be qualified with a Bachelor's Degree major in Chemistry.
- Minimum 4-year in Bachelor of Science (BS degree)
- Teaching Science subject in lower secondary and Chemistry subject in upper secondary
- Teaching experience: At least 1-2 years
- Teaching hours: 25 periods per week
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:45 - 16:30 o'clock
- Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working, and patient
- Salary at least 30,000 Baht / month
- Lunch at school
- One academic year renewable contract
- Accident Insurance
- Work permit and Non-B Visa provided after probation term (3 months)
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Annual salary increase
If you are interested, please email us.
Please send your covering email with,
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Degree
- Copy of Transcript
- A Recent Photograph
- A short video to introduce yourself.
to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SWCP is a Cambridge program school for Kindergarten, Primary, and Secondary school students. SWCP is located in Sai Mai area close to Don Muang Airport.
For more information, you can view http://www.siriwat.ac.th/
or call 02-5315827 / 02-5310912
Cell Phone : 061-8238081