Washington High School (in Taichung) is currently accepting applications for teachers in the field of Social Studies teachers, who can teach in our Overseas Department. Washington High School was established in 1999 and is a reputable school with an established program and helpful, friendly staff to make your teaching and working experience more enjoyable. We offer a competitive salary dependent upon qualifications and experience. If you are interested, please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please don’t call, we will contact qualified candidates for an interview).
1. Social Studies
2. Language Arts
Start Date: August, 2022
Working Hours: 8:00 a.m.~5:00/5:30 p.m. (Monday to Friday. NO Weekends!)
- Minimum BA Degree, Only Native English Speaker
- Teaching experience in Taiwan or other countries
- Must be highly motivated, passionate and dedicated
-Applicants having a high school teaching license in their native countries are preferred.
-All candidates have to be available for an interview in person.
- Be sure to highlight if you are currently living in Taiwan.
1) Social Studies: Education with a major in history and knowledge of social studies.
2) Language Arts Teacher: Able to teach Literature, Writing, or relevant subjects.
-ARC (Work permit)
-National Health Insurance
-PAID National Holidays & Chinese New Year
-FULL Teaching Materials offered
-Small classes: average class size is about 20 students
- Average monthly wages exceed from NTD$70,000 to NTD $90,000 depending on education and experience in addition to a generous package of vacation pay and other benefits.
(1) Résumé and CV with a recent photo
(2) Copy of Degree
* Candidates possessing an APRC (Alien Permanent Resident Certificate) /JFRV (Joint Family Resident Visa) are preferred.
(5) Criminal record
We are in central Taiwan: Taichung, Tai Ping District. 15 minutes away from downtown
Taichung City and Taichung Train Station. Mountains nearby.