The working hours are from 8:00am-4:30pm. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, and paid holidays. We are opening the following positions:
1. Elementary homeroom teacher position (full time):
- able to teach G1/G2 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science, and math in English.
- able to teach G3/G4 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science/social studies, and math in English.
- able to teach G5/G6 students ELA (reading, daily English, writing) science/ social studies, and math in English.
2. Elementary subject teacher position (full time):
- able to teach G1 to G6 science and math.
3. High school subject teacher position (full time):
- Able to teach ESL
- Able to teach literature/ writing
- Able to teach science subjects no matter regular or AP level.
- Able to teach social studies subjects no matter regular or AP level.
4. High school subject teacher position (part time):
- Music, PE, computer or AP computer science
Applicants must obtain the following qualifications:
(1) Licensed teachers from English-speaking countries preferred
(2) Licensed subject teachers from English-speaking countries preferred
(3) APRC or spousal VISA holders with TESOL/TEFL certification or BA/MA degree related to education preferred
(4) Teachers with homeroom teaching experience preferred.
Location: 15 minute walk from MRT Tucheng Station
We are in New Taipei City, minutes away from Haishan or Tucheng MRT station on the blue line. The school provides free shuttle buses for teachers to and from the nearby MRT station. If there is still a vacancy on the student bus, teachers are welcome to take the bus for free.
Please email email@example.com with your complete current resume, qualifications, and recent photo if you are interested in teaching in a formal school setting with a stable schedule, comfortable taking the role beyond just being a language instructor, but a teacher, and willing to be exposed to Taiwanese culture!
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!