Vietnam has long been renowned for its exquisite cuisine, friendly people and scenic world heritage sites. For expatriates, Vietnam proves to be one of the best countries to work in for its incredibly affordable living costs and lovely tropical weather. Join our quest to inspire the next generation of Vietnamese learners while experiencing the beauty of this country!
Our vacancies are in these locations: Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Binh Duong, Ba Ria, Hai Phong, and more!
Now is the best time to apply:
- Candidates currently residing outside of Vietnam will receive a 5 MILLION VND Early Start Bonus and up to 5 MILLION VND Flight Bonus for starting work in November.
- An additional up to 28 MILLION VND Relocation Bonus is applicable for certain working locations (**).
(**) 28 million VND Relocation Bonus applicable for positions in Binh Duong. 10 million VND Relocation Bonus applicable for positions in Ba Ria and Hai Phong.
Successful candidates will be contacted to discuss their preferred working location. While we will try our best to accommodate your request, vacancies are highly limited - we may have to suggest a working location different from your preferred option(s).
ILA is one of the largest International Language Providers in Vietnam, with over 25 years of experience in the education industry and a diverse team of 700+ qualified expatriate teachers working at 60+ Language Centres across the country. At ILA, teachers have the opportunity to teach students across a wide range of age groups and abilities. We take pride in the Training and Support we offer our teachers, giving them the opportunity to develop their teaching skills and advance their career.
ILA Vietnam teaches more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginners (inclusive of both Young Learners and Adults) to advanced level students including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. We also work closely with a number of partner schools and NGOs, as well as providing additional Mathematics classes in our award winning language centres, thus providing a wide range of options to each of our teachers and staff. We have small class sizes and all the support and resources a teacher could wish for, including dedicated support throughout the Visa & Work Permit application process for our international colleagues. Celebrated as a recipient of “HR Asia Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Awards” in 2023, we have made remarkable efforts in fostering an outstanding work environment that values and respects every individual's unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality, as reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management. Our teachers also have numerous opportunities to move up the corporate ladder in one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Asia” – as awarded by HR Asia in 2022 & 2023.
WHAT WE OFFER
Limited Offers for November (for candidates currently not in Vietnam):
- Early Start Bonus of 5 MILLION VND for Starting work in November
- Flight Bonus of up to 5 MILLION VND for Starting work in November
- Relocation Bonus of up to 28 MILLION VND for working at certain ILA Locations this November (**)
Other benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate of up to 520,000 VND/hour
- Additional hourly teaching supplement at certain ILA locations
- Housing Allowance at certain ILA locations
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Contract Re-signing Bonus
- Holiday Bonus
- Paid Induction
- Up to 6 nights’ accommodation on arrival
- Visa & Work permit organised and covered by ILA
- Premium Health Insurance
- On-going professional development delivered by experienced Teaching & Learning team
- Chance to give back to the community through ILA Community Network activities.
- Rotation/relocation opportunities to gain experience and explore Vietnam with various roles in different locations
WHAT YOU NEED
- English proficiency level: Native
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor's degree
- A recognised qualification in English Language Teaching with a duration of 120+ hours (TEFL Level 4 Certificate or higher, AVSE TESOL, CELTA/Trinity, or equivalent)
- Candidates with teaching practice/experience highly preferred. Additionally, to work in Da Nang, Nha Trang and Vung Tau, employment record demonstrating up to 3 years of English Teaching experience is compulsory.
- Prepare and deliver dynamic and communicative lessons across a range of levels to students to the standards set out in the Teacher Handbook and following the ILA Young Learner syllabus.
- To follow, adapt and supplement the prescribed project lessons and develop strategies to ensure successful academic outcomes.
- To actively link the academic programme with the projects through meaningful activities in the classroom.
- To ensure students receive constructive and positive feedback on any completed work.
- To assist in the placement testing and classroom allocations of all students.
- Undertake essential administrative tasks, such as keeping up-to-date records of work, classroom registers, lesson plans, assessments, etc. as directed by the Centre Manager, Teaching and Learning Manager, or Senior Teacher in accordance with the requirements.
- Share academic materials and resources as needed.
- Carry out any duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Centre Manager, Academic Manager, or Senior Teacher.
Kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions. Apply now and we will contact you with the latest information on the available working locations!