SIAM Computer & Language School is accepting NES applicants for new positions opening up Dec 7. We require experienced, reliable and enthusiastic teachers to add to our large SIAM team already in place. If you possess these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1979, SIAM has been operating for more than 40 years. Many of our large team of NES and NNS teachers have been working with us a minimum of 5 years and continue to do so. We are happy to welcome new and enthusiastic teachers to the SIAM family each year and hope to build strong relationships with all who join us.
Up to four new positions are available at the following location:
Tiwanon Rd., near Chang Wattana - Large, well-funded Govt. School with programs ranging from regular to EP - Additional NES staff required for their new Gifted Program starting Dec 7 on-site at the school. We already have a large SIAM team in place at this location.
• Bachelor’s Degree (must be completed)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Primary level teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is a must
• A reliable and positive character
• NES and be aged between 22 and 50 (client specified)
• Be currently in Thailand and possess a valid visa
• Be vaccinated against COVID 19
• Online teaching platform experience (in case classes move to online)
The following would also prove advantageous:
• Some understanding of Thai culture
• Willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
What we offer:
• Strong NES salary package with bonuses
• Contracts start Dec 7 with all national holidays paid during employment period
• Annual contract review with salary adjustments
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses of up to 20,000bht per academic year
• Paid sick leave up to four days per contract
• *Health insurance - *after contract signed and work commenced
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Up to five paid business leave days for non B and work permit processing
• Overtime possibilities
• Western management team with support on-site
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to join our large team of teachers at this location, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email for interview appointment. Proof of vaccination will be requested at the appropriate juncture.