Kasintorn Saint Peter School is seeking native English Teachers to join our team of teachers for the new academic year 2022 – 2023 commencing in July.
-We require teachers for the following positions:
-English Teachers for (kindergarten / primary / secondary levels)
-English, Math, Science Teacher (primary levels)
-Homeroom Teachers (kindergarten levels)
-Science, Math (secondary levels)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Motivated individuals that are dedicated to teaching and the betterment of their students.
Kasintorn Saint Peter School is dedicated to the students. Our team of foreign teachers are dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following for interested applicants:
- Monthly remuneration of 42,500 baht
- Plus monthly housing allowance (3,500 baht)
- Contract completion bonus.
- Visa and work permit assistance.
- One school year contract (renewable).
- Work times 8:00am-4:40pm (Fridays- finish work at 1:00pm).
- Curriculum, textbooks and lesson plans provided.
- Paid school holidays and business/sick leave
In addition to this we also offer help teachers find suitable accommodation for their needs in and around the school. We also provide free school meal and accident insurance for all of our teachers.
Kasintorn Saint Peter School is a progressive school that offers both an English Program (ICEP) and Trilingual Education Program (TEP). We currently provide education for around 4,000 students from the local and surrounding areas. As a school we pride ourselves at placing our learners at the center of the education process.
Interested candidates, kindly email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV with recent photo
- Copy of degree certificate and transcripts
- Copy of passport and latest visa page