Kids’ Academy is looking for an EAL teacher for Primary/Secondary to start in January 2023. The teacher would need to work at two campus locations (Ekkamai and Srinakarin). We are searching for individuals with an enthusiastic and professional work ethic, those who are open-minded and flexible as well as being sincerely dedicated to the best interests of the pupil’s education and development.
- A Degree in any subject is compulsory (Education Degree or PGCE qualified essential for Nursery & Reception)
- Knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Experience teaching students 5-18 years
Salary & Benefits provided by the School
- Salary of 55,000-70,000 Thai baht per month (dependant on qualifications and experience)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 10 weeks paid holiday & Thai National Holidays as per school calendar
- Visa & Work permit provided
- Professional Development
For further details regarding our school see our website: www.kidsacademy.ac.th
Kids’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students. Successful applicants will be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country or current country of residence prior to appointment; 3 references will also be requested.
Please send your CV, a covering letter, expected salary and a recent photo to us at: email@example.com