We are looking for a FOREIGN English Teacher for Kindergarten at UK Academy Hue International School
Address: Provincial Highway 10, Phu Thuong Ward, Hue City, Central Vietnam
1. Working time:
- Working time: from Monday to Saturday morning are as follows:
+ Morning: starts at 7:30 a.m, ends at 11:45 a.m.
+ Afternoon: starts at 1:15 p.m, ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Teaching English for children from 3 to 5 years old
- Class size: 10-20 students per class
2. Job description:
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language to students according to the requirements of the school curriculum.
- Preparing lesson plans, and teaching materials for class instruction and activities.
- Adapting teaching methods, learning strategies and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Conferring with Vietnamese teachers, parents or homeroom teachers to discuss student progress and to address behavioural or academic issues.
- Planning and working on extracurricular activities such as clubs, academic contests, etc.
- Having University Degree and Certificate of Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language (TESOL or TEFL)
- Being experienced in teaching English at English centres or public schools
- Being an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher.
- Salary: Negotiate in the interview
- Work Permit: support the fee for work permit and support for visa extension and employment contract in accordance with the Labor Law in Vietnam.
- Free lunch at the school canteen.
- 21 days of paid leaves (12 days of paid leaves/annual sick leaves (continuous leaves or up to 3 consecutive days + 9 days of National Holiday)
- Bonus on Birthday, Teachers' Day, Tet holiday,...
- Social insurance is provided after 2 months of probationary period.
Please send your personal information and résumé via email:
- HR: email@example.com or
- IP Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- ESL Team leader: email@example.com
Hotline: 0707 066 988