TEACHING POSITION OPEN
AT SUNCHON NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
STARTING FROM MARCH 1st, 2023
Department of International Affairs and Education (DIAE) of Sunchon National University is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated full-time English Instructor.
Contract period: March 1st, 2023 to February 29, 2024 (Renewable)
Job Responsibilities: Teach University Credit Courses / DIAE Adult / Children’s Classes
Hours: A total of 20 hours of teaching Mon-Fri (meaning 20 fifty-minute classes)
Salary and Benefits
- 2,300,000 Won per month (with annual raises)
- 100,000 Won per month for Master’s degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or English
- At least 8 weeks and up to 10 weeks’ paid vacation a year
- Subsidized national pension and health insurance
- Severance pay equal to one month’s basic salary for each full year of service
- An on-campus furnished studio apartment
- Entry air fare, reimbursed within the budget of 1,000,000 Won (if you reside out of Korea)
- Relocation expenses, reimbursed within the budget of 500,000 Won (if you reside in Korea)
- Moving expenses after the end of the contract period, reimbursed within the budget of 500,000 Won.
- Native English speaker
- Master’s degree
- Over 2 years of EFL teaching experience in Korea.
- Major in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, or English
- Certificate of TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA
- Experience of teaching both children and adults
- Over 2 years of EFL teaching experience in Korea preferred. (University experience is preferred)
- E-2 visa holder (or with all the documents ready for the visa appliacation)
- Living in Korea
How to Apply: Send the following documents to KyoungHwa Yoon at email@example.com by December 2nd, 2022.
- A current resume
- A letter of self-introduction
- A copy of your foreign registration card or your passport photo page
- Reference letters (if available)
※Interviews are given by invitation only.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org