I'm looking for a teacher ASAP as one of my teachers has to leave soon because of the family issue.
Our school has been in Gimpo, which is very close to the capital city, Seoul, for 7 years.
We offer a very well-organized, integrated curriculum that helps make lessons fun and effective. We currently have a team of 20+ dedicated professionals, including 5 native English instructors. 1 Korean teacher will co work and support 1 native English instructor. Therefore native English instructors are able to more concentrate on teaching students effectively. We are seeking enthusiastic candidates with sincere interest in early-childhood education.
-Four-year Bachelor’s Degree in any field
-Be a native English speaker from USA, CAN, AUS, New Zealand, UK, South Africa
-Location: Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
-Start Date: ASAP
-Age Group: Mostly Early Childhood (4-7 year old’s) + Elementary school students
-Salary: 2.4-2.5 million won per month (dependent upon experience) OR 2.8-2.9 if no housing is needed.
-Working Hours: 9:30am~5:30pm (No Overtime. If there is, it is paid)
-Class Length: 40 mins classes
- Lunch: Provided (You can eat school lunch, and lunch is not with the kids.)
- Furnished single spacious apartment
- One-Month’s salary severance pay upon completion of contract
- National Pension contributions and Medical Insurance
-11 + days paid vacation + Korean national holidays
- Class size: 8~12 students (Korean co teacher is always with you when you teach kindergarten students)
- Work days: Mon-Fri
If interested, please respond to email@example.com with resume and photo.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org