In preparation for opening our new center, we are looking for 2 energetic, native teachers who can deliver interactive, fun and dynamic classes to students at every level, and consistently inspire, motivate and support students to reach their personal learning objectives.
Provisional Start: During Q1 2024
Monthly Salary 3200-3500 USD (Tax-Free)
Quarterly Bonus upon Reaching Service KPIs
End-of-Service Benefits (as per Saudi Labor Law)
Medical Insurance: Fully Covered
Annual Air Ticket: 1 Annual, Round Ticket to home-country (applicable to only WSE sponsored employees) for each completed year of service+ 1 Ticket for the first arrival + 1 Ticket to return to home-country by the end of the contract
Vacation: 30-day Paid vacation + around 15 days paid national holidays
Visa Fees: Visa fees are reimbursed after arrival and work Permit/iqama expenses are Covered
Exit-Re-Entry Visa: Covered (Once Annually)
Support: airport pick up, transfer to temporary hotel, orientation, assistance with opening local bank account and support in finding an apartment, 7-day covered accommodation upon arrival, health insurance, visa support, Native speaking managers etc.
Contract Duration: 1-year Academic contract (Renewable contract)
Career Path: Ongoing training and professional support and Development
Career Path and opportunities to grow to higher positions (Teacher Trainer, Service Manager). Opportunities to travel to other WSE centers across the Kingdom to exchange experience and to attend training (Expenses are covered)
WSE Environment: A Very Positive and Friendly Working Environment
- Native speaker of English (Only American, British, Australian, and Canadian nationals for visa purposes)
- University degree (Preferable to be in English)
- CELTA or equivalent certificate in TEFL
- Energetic Teachers in the classroom
Nice to have:
- Adaptability and willingness to work with different cultures and values
- Desire to grow within the company and a strong interest in working globally
- Readiness to learn and develop professionally
Competencies Essential For Success In The Role:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Patient, responsible and empathetic
- Passionate about teaching English and changing Students’ futures
Experience & Background:
- Teaching experience (minimum 1 year)
- Professional attitude and well presented
Key Result Areas/Critical Success Factors:
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Motivate Students who are behind their learning goals to commit and recuperate
- Build consistent study habits through correct advice and mentoring for Students
- Show flexibility by working shifts that suit Student needs
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
- Age Range: 23 to 39
- Minimum Years of Experience: 1 Year
Qualified and Interested Applicants are kindly requested:
To send their CVs to CVS@wse.edu.sa
To attach a 1-2 minute video introduction or a recent photo
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Before applying to teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia it might be a good idea to review the requirements to teach English in Saudi Arabia.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!