NES Primary & Thai Support Teachers (September or November Start)
Satit Pattana Primary School is looking for primary teachers. We are an accredited Cambridge International School and we run the Cambridge Primary Curriculum. We will train teachers to use this curriculum, but prior knowledge would be an advantage.
We are located outside of Bangkok near Safari World our website is www.satitpattana.ac.th
We are currently looking for the following teachers;
1. Primary Teachers – you will teach English, math's and science to primary years 1-6. Teachers must be able and experienced in teaching these subjects at primary level (not just English).
You must be an NES from the UK, Canada, Aus, NZ, SA or USA, or NI to apply for this post.
Salaries range between 50-65,000 thb depending on qualifications and experience.
2. Thai national, fluent in Thai, but must be able to speak and talk English to a high level. You will be supporting NES teachers in 24 classes per week and taking charge of some Year 5 and 6 reading activities. You should have experience in teaching and creating resources for ESL students.
Salaries range from 20-25,00 thb depending on qualifications and experience.
Teaching up to 24 lessons per week (normally 22).
Must have a degree (preferably in an educational subject)
Priority will be given to teachers with PGCE(I) / M.Ed/Cambridge experience
Salary (12 months payment - direct hire, no agency)
Visa extension and work permit paid by the school
Free lunches at school when the school is open
Free medical insurance or Thai SS payment.
Free collection from local areas and drop off
8 weeks paid holiday per year (Position 2 will be in line with Thai staff at the school)
Applications: PLEASE READ.. IF YOU DO NOT SEND THESE DOCUMENTS YOUR EMAIL WILL NOT BE FORWARD TO OUR HR DEPARTMENT.....
Due to the high number of applicants, applications will only be considered if all the following information (nothing extra) is submitted to the school to the email listed below. Do not send documents and degree copies.
1. CV / Resume with photo, nationality, and current city of residence (or passport copy)
2. A short (under 2 minutes) introduction video about yourself.
3. Brief introduction letter (1 side A4) explaining why you teach and why you want to join us and what as a teacher you can bring to our school. General introductions (that are sent to every school) will not be accepted.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO: PLEASE READ THIS...
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have previously applied in 2022 you do not need to reapply, we will consider previous applicants who are still on file.
More information about our school can be found at www.satitpattana.ac.th