BFITS Thailand Recruiting team is actively conducting interviews & recruiting for teaching positions starting in SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2023. A successful interviewee will receive an employment contract start date for SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2023.
- 42,300 THB (EP/Content) salary per month plus 500 THB per hour if overtime
- 12 months (EP/Content) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits. *No unpaid months or reduced pay due to school holidays or reduced teaching hours*
- Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 THB per month
- End of Contract bonus up to 36,000 THB
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum
- Allianz Ayudhaya Medical insurance
- Allianz Ayudhaya Dental insurance
-2 weeks paid vacation (an additional week for every additional year of employment up to 4 weeks).
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually) *These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
- 4-7 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 THB per day at the end of the contract).
- Assistance with visa extension and in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL/Police clearance)
- Work permit and teacher’s license paid by BFITS
- Assistance (if needed) in locating housing
- Airport pickup (if needed)
- Yearly professional development training is provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs. -Discount on TEFL/TESOL certification, Bridge credentials, and micro-credentials with Bridge TEFL
- Western Management Style
--> APPLY FOR AVAILABLE POSITIONS USING THE LINK BELOW <--
Recruitment Team Contact INFO:
To apply, email TeachEnglish@BFITSthailand.com
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: TeachEnglish@BFITSthailand.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Before applying to teaching jobs in Thailand it might be a good idea to review the requirements to teach English in Thailand.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!