Stanley English is one of the strategic business units under I.S. Education Global. Our vision at Stanley English is to be one of the highest quality English Language Centers in Taiwan. Our main campus is in Taipei city (MRT: Zhong Xiao Dun Hua Station), and we have also opened our new campus in Taichung in 2021.
★ Currently, we are looking for a suitable P.T./Full-Time IELTS Teacher located in Taichung ★
We mainly focus on exam preparation courses for IELTS, but we also offer a range of courses: EAP, Business English and General English.
Our mission at Stanley English is to:
• Provide students with maximum opportunities to learn English.
• Improve overall English language proficiency.
• Encourage students to speak English more naturally.
• Develop the skills necessary for achieving the exam score needed to reach their future goals.
We provide a friendly, vibrant campus environment and work culture. We also offer training and assistance to new teachers and staff. We are looking for dedicated, vibrant, and engaging teachers who are professional and passionate about teaching English with good communication skills. Teachers must meet the following requirements:
• ★★★Must have IELTS teaching experience.★★★
• Be organized and well-prepared for each and every lesson.
• Must have at least two years of experience teaching related courses.
• Must be Taiwan based with a current ARC or APRC.
Other strong candidates without exam preparation or who do not meet every criterion above may be considered.
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please don't hesitate to email us with your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an Interview.
We look forward to having you as part of the team!
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!