Values and EAL support Teacher - Immediate start.
Due to an unprecedented increase in student enrolment , we are looking for qualified, native English-speaking teachers to provide instruction based on our Values based Education Programme (VbE) and to offer English support for non Native English speakers. Training will be supplied to the successful candidate if needed.
- An Undergraduate Education Degree OR a degree in a related field
- At least 3 years’ experience teaching upper primary and lower secondary students.
- Qualified teacher status recognised internationally (eg, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- An excellent understanding of pedagogy in an international school context.
- Ability to create a variety of teaching activities and lesson plans that support the VbE objective
- Native English speaker.
- Commitment to Values-based Education and Enquiry Learning
Meritton British International School (MBIS) follows the Cambridge International Curriculum in the Primary and Secondary Schools. We are committed to Values Based Education (VbE) and Enquiry Based Learning.
The school is in a very exciting phase of its life cycle , with many planned projects for expansion and improvement. For an energetic and enthusiastic teacher this will provide tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth in a warm and supportive environment.
MBIS is located in the beautiful city of Chiang Mai, which has a rich cultural heritage and offers many opportunities to explore the impressive mountains of the north. With easy access to the rest of Thailand and an international airport nearby, the successful candidate will enjoy an enviable lifestyle in one of the top rated cities to live in Asia.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on your qualification and experience.
To apply, please email your CV and a one-page (max) cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the position to email@example.com
A minimum of two references are also required, one of whom must be your current Principal/Head of School.
Please note that these opportunities are not for NNES teachers.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org