We are looking for Children's English teachers who enjoy working with young English learners. We understand that arriving in a new country can be challenging so we offer excellent fringe benefits to new teachers. We will also hold your hand right through the work permit application process.
Our academic team is there to help and your teaching colleagues will make your transition and learning experience even more enjoyable. Our excellent training program allows even inexperienced teachers to hit the ground running while a typical teaching schedule allows you plenty of time to pursue your other interests here in Taiwan. So if you want to work for an organization that has an excellent track record bringing on, supporting and training new teachers and if you want time to explore the local culture while gaining valuable teaching experience, KOJEN is perfect for you.
(1) a highly competitive salary--a possibility of earning up to NT$70,000 or more per month, depending on qualifications and experience
(2) a fringe benefit of at least NT$8,000 per year
(3) a work permit and medical check subsidized by KOJEN
(4) free airport pick-up
(5) free accommodation for your first 7 days
(6) health insurance
(7) paid training and pedagogical support (teaching materials and curriculum provided)
(8) incremental raises as you accumulate more teaching hours
(1) a bachelor’s degree
(2) we require a minimum of one-year commitment
(3) native English speakers with a passport from an English-speaking country
(4) A national “criminal record check” conducted by their passport issued country
Pease send your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.
KOJEN English Centers