We are looking for Children's English teachers who enjoy working with young
English learners. We understand that arriving in a new country can be
challenging so we offer excellent fringe benefits to new teachers. We will also
hold your hand right through the work permit application process.
Our academic team is there to help and your teaching colleagues will make your
transition and learning experience even more enjoyable. Our excellent training
program allows even inexperienced teachers to hit the ground running while a
typical teaching schedule allows you plenty of time to pursue your other interests
here in Taiwan. So if you want to work for an organization that has an excellent
track record bringing on, supporting and training new teachers and if you want
time to explore the local culture while gaining valuable teaching experience,
KOJEN is perfect for you.
(1) a highly competitive salary--a possibility of earning up to NT$60,000 or more
per month, depending on qualifications and experience
(2) a fringe benefit of at least NT$8,000 per year
(3) a work permit and medical check subsidized by KOJEN
(4) free airport pick-up
(5) free accommodation for your first 7 days
(6) health insurance
(7) paid training and pedagogical support (teaching materials and curriculum
(8) incremental raises as you accumulate more teaching hours
(1) a bachelor’s degree
(2) we require a minimum of one-year commitment
(3) native English speakers with a passport from an English-speaking country
Pease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you.
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!