Position available: Chiang Mai Campus.
1. Early Years Coordinator/Toddler Teacher.
2. Salary: 85 000 Thai Baht per month.
Start date: 1 August 2022, 2 year contract.
Qualification and selection criteria
● Hold at least a bachelor degree in a relevant field of education with a
notarised degree from home Embassy.
● Expat teacher and fluent in English.
● At least 3 years teaching in a Kindergarten school.
● Preference will be given to those with two years experience as a
Coordinator/Head Teacher in a Kindergarten.
● Preference will be given to those who understand a school budget system.
● Enjoys working with others as part of an educational team.
● Must have at least two reference letters from current and previous
● Have to be in Thailand to be considered.
• Up to 85 000 Thai Baht depending on qualifications and teaching experience.
• Health and accident Insurance.
• Provident fund.
• Approximately 12 weeks of paid holiday.
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit etc.)
Scholarships available for up to two children.
The school will consider applicants with completed documents that include a
cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, interests and
philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo, two references and
salary expectation. Candidates with notarized degrees will be given preference.
Candidates to send their curriculum vitae to the Primary principal,
Ms. Eileen De Scande via email at: email@example.com and Human Resources:
About Satit International Bilingual School of Rangsit University, Chiang Mai;
Satit International Bilingual School of Rangsit University (SIBS) is a progressive
school with a campus in Chiang Mai and Pathum Thani, offering quality
education from Early Years through to Year 13. We are an authorised Cambridge
International School. SIBS invites qualified applicants to apply for the current
position. For more information you can visit our website, hps://www.sibs.ac.th/