We, Echo Education, are a professional institute in Hangzhou,
China, founded in 2007. We are certified by Chinese
government for hiring foreign teachers to work legally in
China and dispatch them to all over mainland. And so far we
have successfully dispatched hundreds of foreign teachers to
work all over China.
1) School Information:
● School Location: Zhejiang province, Shanghai, Suzhou
● Number of teachers needed: 60
● Contract period: 1 year or 2 years
● teaching hours: less than 20 hours/week
office time: 8am-5pm（Mon-Fri）
Off days: 2 days per week, usually Saturdays and Sundays
● Class hours: 20-45 minutes
● Class size: 10-40 students
● School ranges: kindergartens to high schools
2) Job Package:
● A reputable teaching experience in China
● Housing allowance or free housing depending on school
● 7x24 hours living and teaching support in China without
even knowing any Chinese
● Flight allowance
● Free Medical check
● Free TEFL provided
● Health insurance: available in whole contract duration
● Legal working visa provided
● Legal visa application for accompanied family members
● Free Foreign Expert Certificate & Residence Permit provided
● Paid Chinese national holidays
● Startup assistance (bank account, cell phone, etc.)
● Genuine opportunity for progression
● Opportunity of exciting challenges
● Job security
3) Job Requirements:
● Bachelor degree or above (must)
● Clean criminal background
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
You need to be from one of the following counties to teach English in China: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. However, schools in China can still hire teachers from other countries as subject teachers or teaching assistants and managers.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!