As an English Conversation Teacher with SINE Education, you will provide in-class and/or online English conversation lessons to students aged 12-18 in one of our partner schools in central Bangkok or north east Thailand. You will be using SINE Education’s multimedia equipment and lesson plans to conduct your lessons, and since all lessons are provided to you, you can spend your time and energy creating a fun and exciting learning environment for your students!
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Native English speaker from the following countries: AUS, CAN, IRL, NZ, SA, UK, and USA
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Aged 58 or under
• Energetic and enthusiastic about creating a fun, interactive learning environment for your students
** Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. **
SALARY & BENEFITS
• Contracts to February 2023.
• Starting salary of 33,000 Thai baht plus 2,000THB Cost of Living Allowance for Bangkok
• End of contract bonus up to 20,000 baht
• Travel allowances in some locations
• Extra pay for teaching special classes such as IEP
• Aetna health insurance
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Paid overtime
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms and pre-planned lessons
• Airport pick-up upon arrival in Bangkok (where applicable)
• Assistance finding accommodation in your new location
• Dedicated coordinator in each school
• Dedicated visa team
HOW TO APPLY
Please go to https://sine-education.breezy.hr/ to apply for this post.
Do NOT apply by using the green 'Send Resume' button or sending an email to the employer address. You MUST apply through the link above.