Are you interested in relocating to one of South East Asia’s most vibrant and dynamic cities?
Do you want to teach your passion rather than ESL? We’re currently looking for Maths, Science, English Literature and Primary Level tutors!
Instead of ESL teaching, tutors can share their passion for their degree subjects, building close relationships and transforming students’ futures.
The International Tutor Group (ITG Vietnam) is a Tutoring Centre rather than a school, providing academic and mentoring support to students from Vietnam’s best international schools. All you need is a flair for your subject, a strong degree, and preferably some experience working with young people.
ITG is a British-run company specializing in academic support for all international curricula. We’re a small, family-style set-up with about 20 teachers working mostly 1-1 and in small groups. Tutors will have the opportunity to make lasting and effective relationships with their students in a supportive professional environment. ITG offers extensive training, materials and curriculum guidance.
*Bachelor Degree in a relevant subject area*
– Native-speakers from English-speaking countries
– Subject knowledge excellence
– Experience working with young people
– Competitive salary
– Two weeks paid holiday / year
– Friendly, close-knit company run by British teachers
– Contracts run from February 2023 – June 2024 and are renewable (start date is flexible)
– Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ITG (Tutor required to provide necessary documentation)
– International Standard Health Insurance – inpatient-only in Vietnam
– Initial accommodation and airport pickup organised upon arrival
– New staff welcoming program provided and regular social events with the team
– Admin support to assist with all areas of the transition to Vietnam
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: itgvietnam.edu.vn
Nationalities Accepted: First Language English Speaking Countries Only
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!