AIM Language Institute in Suwon is currently looking for a freelancer or Regular teacher. Please refer to the conditions below to learn more about the positions. If you are interested, feel free to contact me.
* Direct contact
* Can choose either freelancer or regular employee.
* No parent consulting, No class preparation and only teaching based on the Academy's curriculum. (The lesson guide and class materials are already prepared.)
* Provide 30-minute class preparation time per day.
* There is proofreading for students.
* Starting Date – 1st on January in 2024
* Location – Suwon around Mangpo Station
* Contract duration – One year (renewable)
* Housing- Not applicable
* Qualification - College or University graduate. Kyopo, Korean, and English Speaking person. Preferred living in Korea.
* Office Hours
3:00pm~6:00pm (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri)
6:10pm~8:50pm (Tue, Thu)
* Student Age - Elementary and Middle school student
* Benefits- severance pay, 4 weeks academy holiday.
* Salary - 2.0~2.4mil per month or 25,000~30,000won per hour.
(based on experience)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, email email@example.com
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
You need to be from one of the following counties to teach English in South Korea: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. If you are not from one of those countries, you can still teach English in most other countries. This requirement is specific to South Korea and school's can only issue visa's to teachers from those listed countries.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!