- Build professional teaching plan for a whole school year
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students
- Prepare teaching materials and periodic reports on students’ performance
- Create tests for students, supervise students during tests, grade tests, and provide feedback to students
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflicts to ensure teaching quality
- Research new language teaching methods
- Other tasks as assigned by the Head of English Department
LOCATION: onsite in one of FPT Schools
- Division 8, Southern Urban Area, Tan Tien Commune, Bac Giang City, Bac Giang
- Lot CC1 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Kinh Bac Ward, Bac Ninh City, Bac Ninh
- Nam Cao University Area, Duy Tien, Ha Nam
- Thanh To, Hai An, Hai Phong
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English Education/TESOL
- Have at least 3 years of experience in teaching English
- Dedicate to students and education
- Native English teacher or teaching experience at reputable private schools in Vietnam is a plus
- Salary: negotiable and very attractive (Details will be negotiated in the Interview)
- Compulsory government health insurance & premium healthcare insurance by FPT (FPT Care)
- Accommodation allowance
- Airfare allowance
- Application fees for work permit and work visa in Vietnam covered
- Tet Holiday (Vietnam Lunar New Year) bonus
- Summer Holiday bonus as per FPT Education’s policy
- Periodic health check-up
- One day off on Traditional New Year and one day off on Independence Day of the candidate’s country
How to apply:
Candidates interested please send your CV and one short introduction video with the subject: "FSC_English Teacher_Full name" to email@example.com
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: TienNTT54@fe.edu.vn
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!