The successful candidate will have the following requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in education or Post-Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• Knowledge of ESL instruction and Cambridge YLE
• Knowledge of CEFR
• Knowledge of Floppy Phonics, letters, and sounds, and the Oxford Reading Tree
program is an advantage
• Creative in finding ways to communicate effectively with the students
• On duty as a substitute teacher if required
• Native English Speakers
How to apply:
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, cover and reference letter, related documents such as Education Certificate, passport, etc.
Contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications, we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!