Due to a sudden increase in enrolment of new pupils in our early years, we will be hiring a Female NES early years teacher to join our team during January 2022.
Position: Early Years Teacher
Location: Rama 2, Bangkok,
Work days: Mon-Fri
Working hours: 7:30 -16:00
Requirements: Native English speaker (Citizens of the UK, USA, Canada and Ireland only),
Position Start Date: Early November 2022
School Term : August to June
Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any field. Diploma/Post Graduate and other qualifications in Education will give you an edge
Compensation: 50,000 THB, Visa, Work Permits etc paid for. Negotiable for British and Irish Teachers only.
Duties: Homeroom teacher; English, Phonics, English Reading and some ancillary British Curriculum subjects; occasional extracurricular activities such as sports day and school trips etc.; general day-to-day teaching duties including nurturing pupils
- a renewable contract (at the beginning of July of every year).
- Yearly salary increase, depending on performance review
- All Thai public holidays and up to 4 weeks holiday during out of school sessions (depending on COVID-19 and other potential pandemic situations). Holiday increases to 8 weeks are granted for those who have completed their first year and are on their second year of employment.
- Social Security Benefits
- We are currently a small, but rapidly growing school situated just outside of the Bangkok City Centre.
- Very manageable class sizes
- We follow the British Curriculum. Teachers are required to follow the British Curriculum and Internationally accepted standards. Some light training is offered to new recruits who are unfamiliar with these standards.
- Packed with wonderful teaching facilities and resources, and spacious rooms for the school pupils to thrive in
- We also have a swimming pool and tennis yard facilities currently under construction that teachers can soon use after school
- Opportunity to teach in our Afterschool Programme
- Convenient location with 2 large shopping centres, and transportation to the city centre and nearby beaches
Our international school would like to welcome anyone who encompasses a strong passion for 21st Century Education. We are seeking an individual who is willing to learn and explore new methods and ideas used in the classroom. This individual should be open to using Google Classroom platforms, touch screen teaching aids, alternative learning methods, and produce engaging and exciting classes for our school. Some training will also be offered for those unfamiliar with certain aspects of our teaching approach.
Interested candidates, kindly email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the below in your email
- An application with a brief introduction
- CV with a recent photo
- Copy of Degree certificate and transcripts
- Applicants must be able to provide references from previous employers (who can be contacted by phone and/or emails)
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!