NOW HIRING FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR 2023-2024:
Filipino Primary Art Teacher
Kajonkiet School Group (Phuket, Thailand) is looking for a qualified & passionate Filipino Primary Art Teacher who holds MAPEH qualifications (Music, Art, Physical Education, and Health). They should have a teaching experience with Elementary students, especially, provide creative lessons deliver initiatives to Art subjects. A required start date is around mid of April 2023.
Please visit our website: http://www.kajonkietsuksa.ac.th
- Sophisticated in specialized Art fields.
- Showing outstanding characteristics; energetic, compassionate, creative, and flexible.
- Willing to make Phuket island home for a minimum of 1-2 years.
- Holding a mature attitude towards work and a growth mindset.
- Showing a strong desire and passion to teach 6-11 years old children with mixed second-language abilities.
- An accredited Bachelor's degree and preferably MAPEH subjects.
- A university qualification is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulations set by the Thai Ministry of Education.
- Teaching Art subject experience is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkiet School Group?
The teachers will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. In addition, the school will fully accommodate a work permit, a Thai Teaching License, and a working visa (Non-Immigrant Visa B). Also, the school will provide a balanced orientation & mentorship with experienced teachers.
Salary Range: 22,000 - 25,000 THB (greatly vary depending on the applicant's qualifications and experience)
The benefits package will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experience and skills
• Health and accident insurance
• Approximately 15-20 paid holidays upon completion of a year's contract
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher
• Free lunch meal
• School uniforms
• Working visa (Non-Immigrant B), work permit, and teacher's license support/guidance
JOIN OUR GROWING KAJONKIET TEAM NOW!
To apply for the position, please send the following documents (in a PDF format is preferable) by email with a cover letter to Mrs. Pattama Karnwijit, the Head of the HR Department. Email: email@example.com
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE, or any related field
- University transcript of records (Diploma supplement)
- Copy of passport with all stamp pages
- Police clearance from home country and Thailand
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (a score higher than 800 or 7.5)**
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment).
Please note that only short-listed candidates with be contacted to attend an interview.
Looking forward to welcoming you to our Kajonkiet family!
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!