ESL Teacher Responsibilities:
● Conducting activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies.
● Encouraging and engaging students to speak in English.
● Motivating students and using humor to induce a pleasant learning environment.
● Maximizing students’ talk time through oral tests and presentations.
● Displaying excellent classroom management.
● Keeping accurate records of student performance.
● Communicating with the Department Head or Principal, as needed.
● Maintaining standardized guidelines.
● A Bachelor's degree.
● TEFL Certification.
● C1 up or Ielts certificate (7,5+)
● Excellent command of the English language.
● Neutral English accent or native-level proficiency
● Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
● Ability to teach students of all ages and from different backgrounds.
● Ability to work after-hours, on weekends and public holidays, as required.
●Display patience and awareness about Vietnamese’s culture.
● Fixed Salary.
● KPI bonus when completing tasks.
● Work permit and TRC within 2 years and extension.
● Training courses when becoming official teacher.
● Medical insurance
● Accommodation allowance
● Labor contract with full labor rights.
**** Please contact and send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or contact via phone: +84 972.098.071/ +84 352823225 (What’s app/ Zalo/ Viber).
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!