We are looking for passionate NES or Non Native candidates who are committed to our mission of providing an outstanding academic education to enable children to achieve their true potential through our key values of future skills that we will deliver to our students.
Applicants must either be NATIVE English speakers holding an Australian, UK, SA, NZ or US passport, or Non National English teachers with a high level of English proficiency. No other applications will be considered.
Teachers applying should currently reside in Thailand and should either be living in Udonthani
Chonburi at this time or be prepared to relocate quickly to take up a teaching workload
Base Salary 42,000 - 45,000 THB (Depending on your experience) for Full-time NES teachers (42 hours per week, 30 contact hours) (discretionary monthly performance related bonuses)
1 year contract (renewal)
10 paid vacation days plus all public holidays
Free visa and work permit
Opportunity to grow your career (become a teacher team leader or a center manager).
Monthly bonus (In case center reach sales target)
To be considered, teachers must;
-Be willing to work weekends and evenings.
Key roles and responsibilities;
- Instruct face to face classes and/or online classes depending on requirements of each course
- Advise and create a supportive student centered environment for all students
- Prepare and review teaching materials for use in classes
- Report students’ behaviours and learning outcomes
- Report on student progress and alleviate parent concerns as and when necessary
Successful candidates will ideally have/be;
- 22-65 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in related field
- Ability to teach children separated by ages 1.5 to 4 years old and 4 to 12 years old
- Strong passion for teaching and education
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Friendly, Flexible, Service-minded)
For more information and/or to make an application, please send a resume / CV with all relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.curiookids.in.th
Regretfully, we are only able to reply to those applicants selected for interview.