+++++2023-2024 school year +++++
+++Full -Time English Teacher +++
School Type : Elementary ,Junior & Senior High School
Location : Shi-Lin Dist, Taipei City
• High school EFL full-time teachers (Start date: Late August)
• Elementary school EFL full-time teachers (start date: Late July)
• Teaching English as a Foreign Language classes
• Working hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Tuesday through Friday); 7:30am – 5:00pm (Monday with Flag-raising ceremony, weather permitting)
• 20 teaching periods (50 minutes each/40 minutes each in elementary) per week
• 3-4 separate class preps
• Extracurricular and competition coaching and/or supervision
Full-time positions include:
• Competitive salary: starting 70,000NTD / month
• Certified Teaching License, APRC or Taiwan ID
• Teaching experience in Taiwan or other countries
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Native English speaker
To apply please provide:
• Curriculum vitae or resume
• Recent professional photo
• Copies of degrees and certificates
Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview and teaching demo.
Suitable candidates should send their CV, cover letter, and scans of appropriate documentation to:
Junior/ Senior high school : Ms. Joyce Fu
Elementary school : Ms. Angela Huang
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!