We are recruiting suitably qualified and experienced teachers for ACET Vietnam in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh to teach on our Academic English, IELTS preparation, and First Steps (teens) programmes. ACET is a leader in Vietnam in the provision of Academic English and IELTS preparation courses. Our mission is to provide Vietnamese students with the English language and study skills foundation that will ultimately lead them to the completion of degree-level study at English speaking university campuses.
Nearly 20 Years of Excellence in Vietnam
ACET has nearly 20 years of experience in Vietnam delivering the Academic English curriculum provided by UTS College, a part of the University of Technology Sydney in Australia. Thousands of ACET students are now successfully studying and living abroad in Australia, America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore and many other countries.
Quality Endorsed by NEAS
ACET schools, teachers, and courses are audited and endorsed by NEAS International, the Australian English Language Training quality assurance scheme. ACET staff and teachers are proud of this confirmation of ACET as a high quality provider of English language programs.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
– University degree
– Native English speaker (or IELTS Band 8 for non-native speaking teachers)
– Cambridge CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL, or equivalent high quality teaching qualification (moderated, externally accredited and containing a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice)
Preferred qualifications and experience:
– Substantial experience teaching with reputable organisations
– Experience teaching Academic English and/or IELTS preparation courses with reputable organisations
– DELTA, DipTESOL, or MA TESOL
– Experience teaching in Asia
Salary and Benefits
– Competitive rates of pay, ranging from VND 540.000 to VND 725.000 an hour (based on qualifications and experience)
– Excellent academic support and opportunities for professional development
– A great and dedicated teaching staff with a professional team environment
– A chance to work for one of Vietnam’s most reputable language teaching organisations
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter. Please attach the following details with your application:
– Cover letter
– Full CV with referees
– Your preferred start date and location
– Scanned colour copy of passport page with information and photo
– Scanned colour copy of teaching certificate(s) and university degree(s)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about these positions and ACET, please visit our website.