Essential Staffing are looking for a lower primary school science teachers to work at a private bilingual school in Central Bangkok. The school is within walking distance of both BTS & MRT stations. The position is start in Aug 2022.
The school has a strong curriculum and iScience text books . Our teachers focus is on motivating and supporting all learners to engage in their learning and to achieve to the best of their ability.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an in person interview at the school.
The schools has excellent resources. Teach from Monday to Friday. The working hours are 7.40 to 3.40. The successful candidates should have a sound understanding of teaching practice in the classroom and be willing and able to provide a stimulating learning environment.
There is the opportunity to earn overtime pay approx 5,000THB per month teaching after school classes.
We offer a comprehensive package
•Salary of 50,000THB (net)
•8 to 9 weeks paid holiday
•Visa & work permit
•12 month renewable contract
About the School
• This inclusive, purpose built school, situated in Bangkok, encourages children to learn in a creative way
• Dedicated and collaborative members of staff
• Located near BTS & MRT stops with excellent transport links
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold an accredited bachelor degree
• Completed TEFL, TESOL or CELTA training
• Must be currently residing in Bangkok
• Must be a native English speaker
• Able to interview in person and start work in Aug 2022
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview so in the first instance please forward you’re personal statement, resume and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our website for further info about our positions: https://www.teachinginbangkok.com/en/current-jobs