Edupass English NATIVE Teachers
We are constantly looking for NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS in the Thai Binh region.
Beautiful Thai Binh Province is ideal to save money as cost of living is lower than in the Big Cities.
No PM’s please. If you are not native, please don’t expect any response.
If you are in the active hiring process, don’t worry, we are constantly looking for native Teachers.
- Salary negotiable (based on qualifications), possible raise if exceeding expectations.
- Accommodation provided by the company or housing allowance.
- possibility of working more hours.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Pay increases once the hours are filled up.
- 100% visa support (payable over 24 months).
- Supportive teaching assistants.
- Summer holiday, Tet holiday, Christmas and New year holiday paid.
- Have experience of teaching kids from 4-17.
- Can lead/animate classrooms of 40-50 pupils.
- Teaching hours per month: ~100-110 Hours, increasing over time with pay increase.
- Responsible, flexible, creative, energetic and passionate about teaching.
- Is able to receive feedback and implement feedback.
- A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, South Africa or Ireland. Any other country, while you are probably highly qualified and a good teacher, we sadly cannot accept.
- Hold a university degree or higher in any subject, stamped by embassy for Visa process. Or a Letter from your previous company in a “manager position” as well stamped by embassy for Visa process.
- Certificate: TESOL/TEFL/CELTA (in case with non-teaching major).
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE THOSE DOCUMENTS AS VISA REQUIREMENTS ARE MUCH STRICTER NOW. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU OTHERWISE IS NOT SERIOUS.
☘️What should my application include?
- Scan of passport, degree(legalized) and teaching certificate(legalized).
- Resume and cover letter.
- Introduction video + teaching video (if available)
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org