We’re looking for a qualified full-time subject teacher for schools in Thailand.
Positions: 1) Primary Science Teacher
2) Secondary Math Teacher
Location : •Samut Prakan •Nakhon Phanom •Mahasarakam •Udonthani
Start date : May 2023
Please email HR@mediakidsacademy.com with the subject "SUBJECT APPLICATION. " or visit our website at mediakidsacademy.com/apply-now/
What we have to offer:
• 35,000 - 37,000 Thai Baht monthly salary
• 3,000 Thai Baht monthly housing allowance
• 2 semesters contract
• Experienced international team of staff supporting you throughout the semester
• Non-B working visa reimbursement 3,000 baht upon contract completion
• Free work permit
• All paperwork sorted by our staff
• Free accident insurance
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Full curriculum and textbooks provided by MediaKids
• Maximum of 24 classes per week
• Free orientation and training course
• Assistance with opening a Thai bank account and obtaining a Thai sim card
Who and what we’re looking for:
• Native English speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• Bachelor degree holders (from an accredited university)
• With teaching experience and TEFL/TESOL certification (preferred, but not required!)
• 21-50 years old
• Passion for teaching and making an impact in students’ lives
• Motivated individuals with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Desire to learn more about and immerse in the Thai culture
Who we are:
MediaKids Academy is one of the most recognized teaching placement agencies in Thailand. Most of our partner schools are located in the northeast (Esan), the country’s largest region, where you can immerse in the local community and experience authentic Thai culture while making a difference.
To learn more about us, our placements, programs, and benefits, visit our website at mediakidsacademy.com. We look forward to working with you!
Check out teacher videos and testimonials on our YouTube channel:
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!