Kasintorn Saint James Chiang Mai School is a nurturing and innovative educational institution committed to providing high-quality education. We're seeking qualified individuals to join our academic community for the upcoming academic year in April 2024!
• Kindergarten teachers
• Primary level teachers (can teach both Mathematics and Science)
• Secondary levels teacher (can teach both Mathematics and Science)
• Deliver engaging and interactive English language lessons to students of various proficiency levels.
• Create lesson plans, materials, and assessments that cater to diverse learning styles.
• Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages active participation and critical thinking.
• Provide constructive feedback to students to support their language development.
• Provide a safe and caring atmosphere where the well-being of students is a top priority.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree holder.
• Native English Speakers (NES from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in teaching English as a second language is an advantage.
• Adaptability in changing circumstances.
Skills and Attributes:
• Passion for language education.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Adaptability and openness to diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Ability to integrate technology into teaching.
• 38k-42k baht salary based on qualifications and experience
• Accident insurance
• Visa and work permit provided
• Free lunch
• Paid sick/business leaves and public holidays
How to Apply:
If you are a compassionate and dedicated educator who is eager to contribute to the growth and development of our students, please send the following documents to the provided email:
• Updated CV with a recent photo.
• Cover letter
• Copies of relevant academic and teaching certificates.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Please review the requirements to teach English in Thailand before you start applying for teaching positions.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!