We are looking for passionate NES or Non Native candidates who are committed to our mission of providing an outstanding academic education to enable children to achieve their true potential through our key values of future skills that we will deliver to our students.
To be considered, teachers must;
-Be willing to work weekends and evenings.
Key roles and responsibilities;
- Instruct face to face classes and/or online classes depending on requirements of each course
- Advise and create a supportive student centered environment for all students
- Prepare and review teaching materials for use in classes
- Report students’ behaviours and learning outcomes
- Report on student progress and alleviate parent concerns as and when necessary
Successful candidates will ideally have/be;
- 22-65 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in related field
- Ability to teach children separated by ages 1.5 to 4 years old and 4 to 12 years old
- Strong passion for teaching and education
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Friendly, Flexible, Service-minded)
For more information and/or to make an application, please send a resume / CV with all relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.curiookids.in.th
Regretfully, we are only able to reply to those applicants selected for interview.