Start date: As soon as possible.
Qualification and selection criteria
• Hold at least a bachelor degree in a relevant field of education with a notarised degree from home Embassy.
• Knowledge of the Jolly Phonics program will be an advantage.
• Expat teacher and fluent in English.
• At least two years teaching experience in Early Years/Kindergarten.
• Enjoys working with others as part of an educational team.
• Must have a reference letter from current and previous employers.
• Have to be in Thailand to be considered.
• Fully vaccinated.
• Up to 55,000 Thai Baht depending on qualifications and teaching experience.
• Health and accident Insurance.
• Provident fund.
• Approximately 12 weeks of paid holiday.
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit etc.)
• Scholarships available for up to two children.
The school will consider applicants with completed documents that include a cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, interests and philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo, two references and salary expectation. Candidates with notarized degrees will be given preference. Candidates to send their curriculum vitae to the Primary principal,
Ms. Eileen De Scande via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Human Resources: email@example.com
About Satit International Bilingual School of Rangsit University, Chiang Mai; Satit International Bilingual School of Rangsit University (SIBS) is a progressive school with a campus in Chiang Mai and Pathum Thani, offering quality education from Early Years through to Year 13. We are an authorised Cambridge International School. SIBS invites qualified applicants to apply for the current position. For more information you can visit our website, https://www.sibs.ac.th/