Interested candidates should send their CVs to this address: email@example.com.
• Implements and regularly updates the school guidance and counseling program.
• Advises and counsels students regarding academic, educational, and short-term social and emotional problems.
• Consults with teachers, staff, and parents to support students in their learning and development.
• Collaborates with other members of the Student Services staff to ensure holistic support of students’ academic counseling and social/emotional needs.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the school administration.
Specific Duties: Guidance and Counseling
• Responsible for shared supervision, development, and facilitation of school guidance and counseling programs.
• Provides orientation activities for students new to the school.
• Monitors student academic performance and facilitates timely intervention.
• Delivers SEL programming, instruction, and activities.
• Guides individuals and groups of students through the development of educational and career plans, both within the KMIDS course of study and in preparation for university.
• Informs and guides students and parents regarding the curriculum choices available at KMIDS.
• Collaborates with Student Services team to calendar events and programs.
• Collaborates with Student Services team to plan and implement informational sessions for parents, Admission Open House, and school outreach events.
• Collaborates with teachers and the Academic Administration to develop individualized learning plans for at-risk students.
• Conducts parent meetings and interventions; collaborates with the Dean of Student Services and the Dean of Student Culture to ensure a holistic approach to supporting student needs.
• Adheres to professional and ethical guidelines while always prioritizing student safety and well-being in alignment with ASCA model.
• Maintains strict confidentiality.
• Operates within established school procedures and policies.
• Participates in school in-services and meetings.
• Actively works to stay current in best practices in the field.
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!