• Writing of drama scripts for students’ examinations and performances;
• Writing of teaching materials;
• Teaching/ assisting in the teaching of regular sessions;
• Arrangement of props, sets and costumes;
• Preparation of lesson plans and materials;
• Write reports on students’ progress and performance;
• Prepare Students for Competitions, Examinations and performances
• Passion in teaching;
• Good communication skills with children;
• High proficiency in English writing and speaking;
• Diploma in Drama Performance/ Grade 8 or above in NEA/ LAMDA/ Trinity Examinations (for Drama Teacher);
• With prior experience in stage and drama productions;
• At least 1-2 years of experience in teaching drama at a school or learning centre
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Please review the requirements to teach English in Hong Kong before you start applying for teaching positions.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!