Brighter Future is currently looking for a friendly and a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education to join us in an IEAL classroom for Grade 5-7 students at Roong Aroon International School.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Provide support to a lead teacher in charge of a classroom as well as reinforce lessons by encouraging individual students or in groups
• Their duties not only do they include working closely with teachers, but also create and reinforce fun learning environment and ensure students are not being left behind as well as receiving the support they need while the teachers are facilitating the lesson
• Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class activities
• Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups when necessary
• Ensure the classroom environment is safe and agree with the school’s vision and policies
• Oversee students during activity times and collaborating with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions
• Assist teachers by observing and documenting student progress and communicating with teachers to keep them informed
• Comply with state, school, and class rules and regulations
• Attend all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in education or relevant field is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices
• Must have a compassionate and positive attitude
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!