< < < J a c k s on C h r i s t i a n E n g l i s h S c h o o l > > >
< < < English Language School with a Christian Mandate > > >
Teaching students the true joy of learning without the drudgery of boring lessons, homework, or tests. We are much more than just an English School. We motivate and empower our students to become well-rounded, happy individuals who have a close relationship with God.
"Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it." (Proverbs 22:6)
Full Time Package:
* NT$45,000-$60,000 per month, additional $27,500 holiday bonus at end of
11 month contract.
* In addition, a paid 5 day holiday for Chinese New Year.
* Work Visa and National Health Insurance
* Great place for career development, working with other creative teachers,
and teacher workshops.
* Supportive Christian environment (we help and support each other)
* Reward of knowing that you made a "real" difference in the lives of
children and their families.
School and Students:
* A school to serve and glorify God.
* Established Canadian owned language school (AD 2000) with a solid
* A medium size school where the heart is not taken out of teaching
* Maximum class size (16-20 students, ages 5-12)
* Students that "really" want to be here and enjoy what they are learning.
Look at FB photo albums below:
* We are student orientated and not parent orientated.
* Supportive, informal Christian working environment.
* Within walking distance of Costco, Decathlon, and Ikea.
Teaching Methods and Curriculum:
* Emphasis on making learning fun.
* Limited number of classes. Teachers will see the same students every day.
This allows them to cultivate a strong relationship with students.
* Strong focus on teaching English in real life situations, themes, physical
education and Christian character.
* Professionally written (B.Ed & M.Ed), tailor-made Theme-Based curriculum.
* Encourages new and creative teaching techniques.
* We measure progress through rubric assessment and class work, not tests.
Comprehensive Teaching Resources:
* Large classrooms that don't physically limit the teacher's creativity
* Well stocked library and video equipment (lots of English movies)
* Within walking distance of two major parks for outdoor activities
* We are a progressive school with Wifi/Computers/TVs
* A computer lab hooked to a fast fiber-optics Internet connection.
Teacher Candidate Qualifications:
* You have a genuine calling for teaching and serving God overseas.
* English is your first language.
* University graduate with experience working with children.
* Self motivated, positive attitude, flexible, very organized, and responsible
* Extra-curricular skills are also valued (computer, drawing/painting, music,
* Enjoys working and playing with children
* Can arrive before the end of January
How to Join Our Team:
If you meet all the requirements listed above and would like to join our
teaching family, please email the following to Jackson at
1) cover letter, resume, and diploma
2) photo taken of the passport photo page (can cover passport number),
and another picture if the passport photo page is too serious
3) your earliest available date to start teaching
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
☝️ Apply for jobs with just 1 click and a higher chance of standing out.
👉 Apply Here: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Teast for the school's reference.
Before applying to teaching jobs in Taiwan it might be a good idea to review the requirements to teach English in Taiwan.
Due to the high number of applications the schools receive they may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from them within a week or so, it's best to move on to the next job.
When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay to apply. You should also NEVER have to pay to buy anything which they then pay you back for later. NEVER PAY FOR ANYTHING! Also always verify you're actually talking to the company in the job post and not an imposter. Scams in TEFL are rampant, be careful!